Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
The promoter is: Portmeirion Group UK Limited, London Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 7QQ
The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Portmeirion Group UK Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Only one entry will be accepted per person.
Closing date for entry will be: 15:00pm on Wednesday 11th September 2019. After this date no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the prize draw and how to enter are as follows:
1. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
2. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
3. The prize is as follows: one set of Portmeirion tableware as chosen by the winner.
4. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
5. The prize draw will take place on Thursday 12th September 2019. One winner will be chosen at random by digital software from the entries received and verified by Promoter.
6. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
7. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
8. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. The prize draw and these terms and prize draw will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
11. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
12. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
13. Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Portmeirion Group Limited UK and not to any other party.
15. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her consent that the personal data they provide is added to the Prize Draw Database. By also opting in to the Newsletter Subscription an entrant is indicating his/her consent that the personal data they provide is added to the Portmeirion Group UK Limited database, they are agreeing to receive marketing materials and updates. If you would like your personal data to be deleted from the prize draw database or Portmeirion Group UK Limited database at any time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or unsubscribe from Portmeirion Group UK Limited’s emails and your data will be removed.