A Botanical Get Together Cocktail
Everyone knows that cocktails and food go extremely well together, whether served as an aperitif, with dinner or a post-dinner tipple, you are certain to impress your guests with your mixology skill
As part of our #GetTogether campaign, we are creating a bespoke botanical cocktail recipe which is sure to match your get together menu perfectly.
The aptly named ‘Portmeirion’ cocktail, combines classic ingredients with a sweet botanical twist, perfect for those relaxed brunches with friends or a romantic evening with your loved one. To get started, you will need the following list of ingredients:
- 2 ounces of gin
¾ ounce lavender simple syrup (see instructions)
- ½ ounce of fresh lemon juice
- 2 ounces of club soda
- Culinary lavender and lemon wheels for garnish
- Simply mix all the above ingredients together minus the garnish.
- Now to the fun part… serving and drinking it! Making a cocktail is simply one part of the experience, to really enjoy it, the cocktail should look the part. Known for doing things a little different, we wouldn’t want to simply serve our drinks in a glass, we want to create a show-stopper moment.
- For an innovative twist, serve your cocktail in one of beautiful teapots, and watch your guest’s eyes light up as you pour their cocktail into a pretty teacup and saucer. To finish, sprinkle on the garnish and hang a fresh lemon wheel on the side. Delicious and eye-catching!
- Then all that’s left to do is sit back, sip, and enjoy one another’s company.
Share your cocktail making moments with us using our campaign hashtag – #GetTogether